User data is safely stored in Europe. The Deliverpush core infrastructure is hosted in Frankfurt, Germany. User data is stored in our core infrastructure. We do not transfer user data outside of the EU.
What Information Do We Collect and How Do We Collect It?
At various times, you could be asked to provide information such as your name, email address, contact phone number or other information. Information collected is often defined as being either anonymous or personally identifiable:
“Personally Identifiable Information” refers to information that tells us specifically who you are, such as your name, email address, or phone number. Using the Services may allow us to “recognize” you to allow us to personalize the Services for you.
As is true of most apps and web sites, we gather certain information (such as mobile provider, operating system, etc.) automatically and store it in log files, core data. We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the Services and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may link some of this automatically-collected data to certain Personally Identifiable Information.
Personally Identifiable Information
When you register with us via our Services, we may ask you for some Personally Identifiable Information, such as your first and last name, email address, home address, and other information. We need you to provide certain billing information, such as credit card, bank account or PayPal information, information about your website. You may review and update this Personally Identifiable Information in your profile by logging in and editing such information in your dashboard.
Respect of Privacy
Here’s what we do to protect user privacy:
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
If you have a privacy concern, complaint, or question, please contact Deliverpush via firstname.lastname@example.org or live chat.